Bolton Swimming Club has been providing competitive swimming opportunities for children and young adults since the club was formed in 1872. We are a community club in every sense with parents and siblings of the swimmers getting involved poolside and in all our activities, and our swimmers have been ambassadors for Bolton throughout the northwest and beyond since the club started.
In 2022 the club celebrates its 150th anniversary and this not only provides an opportunity to reflect on and share our history, but, importantly, to look to the future.
With that in mind, we have set up our very own 150 Club, a club with a difference.
We would be very pleased to hear from any company or individual who would be interested in becoming a member of our 150 Club, whereby you pledge to donate a one-off amount of £150 to help support the club’s continuing growth. We are extremely grateful for the generous support thus far from:
- Fieldings Porter Solicitors, Bolton – www.fieldingsporter.co.uk
- Swims Away Limited – www.swimsaway.co.uk
- Neon Creations – www.neoncreations.co.uk
- Thornton & Lowe Ltd – https://thorntonandlowe.com
- Noakes Accountancy Services – email@example.com
- Bethell Construction Limited – https://bethell.co.uk
- Thomas Harwood and Son – www.thomasharwood.co.uk
- Wells Electrical Contractors Limited – www.wells-electrical.com
- Paul F Smith Traditional Roofing Contractor – Paulsmith24roofing@gmail.com
- Designers Room – https://designersroom.co.uk
- JO Transport Ltd – www.jotransport.com
The committee of the club has a passion to continue to deliver opportunities for our swimmers, and we are justifiably proud of their achievements to date and are excited about the ambitions and aspirations we have for the club as we move forward. We would be delighted if you were able to play a part in supporting and sharing the great work the young people of our wonderful club are capable of and we look forward very much to hearing from you if you are interested in becoming a member of our 150 Club
For further details, contact – firstname.lastname@example.org